Nobody's gonna see this - Except the world...

Us after a long day of the video shoot -- the "final scene"
"I'm f.. I"m wasted." -DMarC

CURRENT LOCATION:
I'm at home.

Lol -- That's basically all I can do today. I'm happy. I'm proud. And when people say some shit that just isn't true, it's funny to me.

I watched an awards show -- the Grammys -- not the BET awards -- let's get it straight. and said I can do that... No... I'm gonna do that. How many of you have ever been watching a professional sports game or been to a concert and dreamed of being on the court or on the stage? Yeah, a lot of you.

For most of our lives, we're told we can't do what we wanna do. We live by Plan B. It's like, "what are you in school for?" -- You mean what am I in school for? or what do I wanna be in school for? Or what do I wanna be doing? It's always a different answer. Shoutout Wes B.

Society has raised us to not go after our dreams or follow our ambitions. And yes, they're bizarre and crazy unrealistic at times.. And now ten months later, people are seeing and believing. The impossible "is" being achieved ONCE again because of one or two people's visions coming together to form something great.

It's no surprise. The "Rudy" stories of our generation carry on and develop stars and individuals with genuine character and attitudes that entertain, motivate, and inspire us everyday. They won't stop either... Because while a bunch of people hate as one gets higher and higher on the totem poll of success, there's those individuals who just don't stop.

Sometimes they wind up traveling so far they become distant even in their own lives and to those around them -- soaked up by their dream. Rarely do they fail... They usually stumble upon magic, success, and wisdom. They're not afraid to take risks... And they will win.

I am one of those people.

So while you sat around and became a dope blogger, I'm accomplishing my dream.

"See No Limits. Hear No Limits."

-JQ

No comments: