OPENING FOR THE GAME Part 2: It's over...

Killin' Drumline

CURRENT LOCATION: Back at my fraternity after the after-partyyy...

I never thought I would walk on stage to people chanting "JQ" at a Game concert!

There were a lot of flugs in the crowd - "fake thugs"... Lots of real ones too -- Reppin' their city to the fullest... That's what's good though. My dude Joby and his girl Kelsi really did a great job of promotion and had the place packed. I went on an hour and a half later than expected which was really perfect because I wanted a real crowd.

It's good to see hip-hop fans still coming out to support their artists... even in this day in age and at this stage in the game.

Major shoutouts to everyone who came up from Chicago Momz & Crew (Aunt Janet, Erica, and her boyfriend), T-A-B-Y, J to the L to the E to the V to the I - 4.5 hour drive -- thanks for showing love. Lastly and most importantly thanks to everyone who helped me throw it down my drummers DJ Webz, Jordy Cohen, and Ross Donnewald for coming through and taking care of business, my good friend and coach Nikki Lynette, all the videographers (Rick, Isaac, & Aaron), and Brandon Mojica with the dope lighting ! Zach Walker at ImFlashy.com - I see you.

Now I know I'm ready for this "Game".

"See No Limits. Hear No Limits."

-JQ

No comments: