OPENING FOR THE GAME Part I: Judgment Day

Show Flyer

CURRENT LOCATION: Just got out of my last class before the show.

I gotta go finish hustling these tickets so I can keep bringing the heat, but a million things are going through my head right now.

We got all the videographers lined up... And the entire "show". 15 minutes of "show".

A lot of people have been asking if I'm nervous?

To answer that: No.
I've been planning on doing shows all year. When the radio started playing my track, some parts of my career shot up and others got postponed, like shows. I was supposed to be opening for an entire Big Ten Tour (shoutout to K'Naan -- I heard he killed it!), but when I got the text it said K9 so we rejected it - plus my producer didn't think he was ready...

But I am. So judgment day is here.

I'll hit y'all after the show.

"See No Limits. Hear No Limits."

-JQ

No comments: