"Hate is Baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time."

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time."

LOCATION: Upstairs about to go to bed... Still in the burbs.

I am currently writing a paper called the Reverse Racism Experience. I will release it to the public one day. While I was writing, I had to do a little research on the KKK. As soon as I started to dig through some articles I realized at that very moment, I had to watch American History X. This is my second time seeing it...

I'm a big believer in books... But sometimes there's something a book can't do for you. I guess it's like your mind can read and wander off on its own imagination... Reading is an adventure. You're free to interpret it as you please and let your thoughts run wildly. On the other hand, movies give you the visual. They restrict you to the picture they represent. In cases like American History X, we all have something to learn... Something to learn from a story and motion picture worthy of this restriction.

"See No Limits. Hear No Limits."

-JQ

P.S. Shoutout to my dude Drewfy -- Great to see you tonight buddy. Keep moving.. I see you.

No comments: