With Love Comes Hate: Sometimes People...


CURRENT LOCATION: Just got back from the Glenbrook North Supersectional... About to head to the studio.

Sometimes people
rip on me for who I am or what I wear... But sometimes in life like my dude Kelz taught me on his birthday, you gotta say, "Fuck dat!" When I started rapping, I'm not gonna lie haters got in my ear, but that's because I wasn't expecting it -- the hate. I've learned that if you're successful at anything you do, people are going to hate. I didn't have haters until my track started bumping on B96. As it slowly spread throughout Chicago and into the other markets, more and more people began to get at me like that. With every video that a girl would post dancing to my song -- thanks for the love girls -- there'd be another person unhappy with where they were at in life bring that aggression to me. So on top of fuck dat, you know what I say... Bring it! hahaha BURBETTO!

Sometimes people would meet me at parties... One time I went up to a girl and said, "My roommate thinks you're cute." She was like, "I know you. You're JQ. My friend showed me your friend on her IPOD. I love that shiyatttt!"

Sometimes people are at their best when they're wasted -- hahaha!

"See No Limits. Hear No Limits."

-JQ

No comments: